[Owasp-board] Contacting me during the week

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Dec 13 00:52:16 UTC 2017

My comment on TWITTER was to your issue with the Alabama election in
#merica.  Re: OWASP it is simpler to HOLD official votes to board meetings
where Roberts rules can be exercised properly and discussions can be on the
record (or recording). eMail is not a context for discussion.

Motion
Second of Motion
Discussion
Vote