[Owasp-board] 2018 Board of Directors Role Elections

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Thu Dec 7 18:42:58 UTC 2017

Hi Karen,

I would be in favour of this structure for Chair and vice chair, having the
chair as one of the remaining board and vice chair one of the new board.

I also think that as mentioned by Andrew, someone should be shadowing the
treasurer role given that we are due an audit in 2019.

Owen

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
OWASP Ireland-Dublin https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin
 @AppSecIreland