[Owasp-board] Bringing Virtual to AppSec USA

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Aug 26 16:09:01 UTC 2017

The contracted staff member, could prepare the finance material, brief the
treasurer and then support him on the virtual portion of the call. The
travel expenditure seems excessive and atrendance at the board meeting is
not even required... that is why we have board members.

2 cents

--

Tom Brennan, Global Board of Directors, OWASP Foundation Inc.

(973) 202-0122 | www.owasp.org | @owasp

*Improving Software Security One Byte At A Time*