[Owasp-board] Follow Up From 8/9/2017 Board Meeting

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Fri Aug 25 21:35:48 UTC 2017

Hello Josh,  with regard to your note below about a budgeted amount for the ED it is this year’s budget beginning in July.  Take care

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880