[Owasp-board] Bringing Virtual to AppSec USA

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Aug 25 05:18:59 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

As you are the treasurer, I trust you know if this is required. As you should know if it is required to have Tom onside for a periode to justify the flight and accomodation expenses, right?

Do you have an estimate on the total costs, not only flight and hotel, but cinsultancy rate too?

To be frank,  a 24h notice on  a decision where I have such minimal information feels not very senior.

Regards,
-martin