[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Summit 2018 - event submitted for approval in OCMS

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Aug 22 05:24:33 UTC 2017

Dear board members,

please find our request below/attached.

as per response from Laura:
"As you may know I can not approve funding for events, nor I can decide
whether this is consider a Global Event. Once this is approved  by the
board, I will be more that happy to assist you in any capacity."

Can you take some time during the next board meeting to review and approve
our request for funding and for the summit to be treated as a global event?

Happy to take any questions prior to or during the meeting (if the time
zone permits).

Kind regards,

Seba