[Owasp-board] WIA, Veteran Meetup

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Sep 28 15:25:09 UTC 2016

Hi Martin, An interesting perspective that you mention. However, here in
USA, Veterans and Military are non-political organizations, by nature of
our government, they are not politically affiliated, and supposed to be
like charities in that respect, from my understanding. I'm not sure how it
is in your country, but here, it may be different than what you are used
to. A good topic for discussion at future board meeting, nonetheless. Best
wishes, Bev