[Owasp-board] Updated Attendance Tracker

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Sep 22 12:20:33 UTC 2016

I just went off of the 7/27 meeting minutes here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vGtDOkRKD_NcL29p5__etthCePwdLYrXNQOIBpo-gCw/edit

It didn't list your name so it was assumed that you were absent.  It's all
I had to go off of.  Ultimately, attendance really only matters for the
Board of Directors.  I'm not sure what the point was of tracking staff
attendance on that sheet, but it was there so I tried to update it.

~josh