[Owasp-board] Canadian Cybersecurity Alliance

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed Sep 21 16:27:27 UTC 2016

Hi Matt,

I know this email was directed to the OWASP board, but because it sounded
interesting to me I had a peek.

My opinion is that I think it looks like a great opportunity for OWASP.
Many of their planned initiatives are some that OWASP is currently working
on ourselves i.e. increasing the number of women in appsec and the
education initiative. Two of which are high on our priority lists.

Just my two cents

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*
*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
*Bel Air, MD  21014*
*USA*
*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us October 11-14, 2016 at AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org>
in Washington, DC!  Information on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *