[Owasp-board] CSAW NYU

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed Sep 21 15:48:49 UTC 2016

Hi Bev,

On this mornings board call, the board members agreed that they were going
to discuss the CSAW proposal among themselves on whether or not we move
forward with it.

I am certain they will provide an update once they have come to a
conclusion or if they have any additional questions.

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*
*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
*Bel Air, MD  21014*
*USA*
*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 <973-670-5784>*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 <443-283-4021> *

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us October 11-14, 2016 at AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org>
in Washington, DC!  Information on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *