[Owasp-board] November 9th Board Meeting

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Sep 20 21:35:42 UTC 2016

Andrew requested not to move it earlier, but both Andrew and Matt said that
moving it to Tuesday or Thursday would not be an issue for them.  With no
other feedback after a week, I'd like to formally request that we move the
November 9th Board Meeting to Thursday, November 10th from 5 PM to 7 PM CDT
(ie. same time as currently scheduled, just the following day).  Thank you.

~josh