[Owasp-board] Financial reports 2015?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Sep 9 09:42:31 UTC 2016

Thank you for the update Andrew.

I quite understand the actual P&L, however, having a complete picture with
a Balance Sheet  provide us a better way to do accurate financial analysis.
You can't do that with the P&L alone. Sure, the P&L focuses and gives us a
nice overview of our income sources and costs but, thats just portion of
the entire picture.

As you know the balance sheet provide us a better overview the financial
position and help us to get a better overview on this aspect. As being a
kind of snapshot, the Balance sheet can allow us to create better
predictive ratio's. If we had a balance sheet that matches the P&L of same
period, it will be great.

Especially for creating the 2017 budget.

Given the actual situation, do you have an approximate date of when will
the financial statements 2015 will be ready? Or do we have Balance Sheets
that matches the P&L of the same period?

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel