[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Regarding Budget 2017- Allow OWASP members to participate

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Thu Sep 8 17:36:37 UTC 2016

I would also like to remind everyone that any community member has access
to the board list to discuss particular concerns and can join a monthly
board meeting.

A great place to discuss these concerns would be on the governance list.
You are, of course, welcome to point any other list to that conversation on
the governance list, but, in the spirit of transparency,  the conversation
itself should be held on the governance list or the board list.

Tiffany Long
Community Manager