[Owasp-board] Cancel Meeting 11/30

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Nov 29 08:19:04 UTC 2016

hi Matt,

Can we already have some feedback (and possibly a vote per email) on the
requestes 150K USD seed funding for the 2017 summit?

see: http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2016-November/017705.html

next week we decide our final timing and will negotiate the venue contract.
signing this contract (together with Laura, Andrew & you) will require the
discussion/decision on the seed fund?

thanks

Seba