[Owasp-board] Template Budget overview

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Mon Nov 28 22:19:44 UTC 2016

Hello Johanna,  hope you had a nice holiday.  Sorry this got a bit lost in the shuffle last week.  Attached please find a copy of the template for ‘Budget requests”  take care let me know if you have any questions.

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880