[Owasp-board] ED Job Posting

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Fri Nov 18 20:00:17 UTC 2016

Apologies, for marking it as CEO, I have listed a correction on Twitter,
but will not remove the tweet because it is steadily being shared.  I
second putting this job on linked in and it will be shared in the connector
this month as well. We should also look at non-prfit focused job boards
like idealist.  While linked in is heavily used in the bay area and in
tech, it is less used out side of these areas.  Additionally, if we are
looking for an ed world wide rather than an US based one, we should take
this into account.

As enter the scheduled tweets for the next few weeks, I will also look to
target them at twitter communities where nonprofit executives live.  At the
moment I am pulling qualities from the description, but all qualities have
similar weight on that form, are there any skills that I should
particularly highlight?

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long