[Owasp-board] ED Job Posting

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Nov 17 02:52:00 UTC 2016

We should post a job to Linked In, and to the OWASP Linked In community.

We should also announce it properly on social media, we have a lot of
followers, some of whom will either be directly interested or know someone.

I think we should refrain from calling the position CEO unless we intend to
have a CEO. I think the bylaws talk about an ED, and so we should stick
with that title. ED's are common within not for profits, and CEOs are
commonly found in for profit companies.

http://www.companydirectors.com.au/director-resource-centre/publications/the-boardroom-report/back-volumes/volume-12-2014/volume-12-issue-14/the-differences-between-executive-and-non-executive-directors

thanks,
Andrew