[Owasp-board] Conflict of Interest / OWASP

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 06:21:45 UTC 2016

Andrew

The document covers and is also   applicable to employees and not only
the ED

'It is important for the OWASP  Foundation board of directors and
*employees*  to be aware that both real and apparent conflicts of interest
or dualities of interest sometimes occur in the course of conducting the
affairs of the Foundation and that the appearance of conflict can be
troublesome even if there is in fact no conflict whatsoever.'

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer