[Owasp-board] Matt Harrigan and The Conservative Gateway

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Mon Nov 14 22:11:00 UTC 2016

There are so many cases in SF about this....Its going to be on the news, I
am sure tonight.

I think we also need to have something on the top of our home page about
this and how is not involved with OWASP at ALL!

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us May 9 - 12, 2017 at AppSecEU 2017 <https://2017.appsec.eu/> in
Belfast, UK!  Information on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *