[Owasp-board] Petition budget for OWASP Bug Bounty 2016-2017

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:48:00 UTC 2016

I should point out that I completely agree with the push to make sure that
chapters and projects actually use their funds.
I'm planning on releasing a statement at the end of this year giving an
overview of what we've spent ZAP project money on in 2016 and to give an
idea of how we plan to allocate our funds for 2017.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader