[Owasp-board] Budget Strategic Goals and Deliverables 2017

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Nov 11 00:50:55 UTC 2016

>>I want to make sure that we have a strong distinction between strategic
goals, and budgets. We should not be calling budget things strategic goals,
and vice versa.

A goal with a clear action and budget behind is what I'm looking at. Like I
mentioned, this is an example but having a total overview is definitely
important and setting SMART goals that we can evaluate properly.

>> but the budget request sheet that Tom Pappas sent around the other day
is my preferred budget request form as a) it tracks* what, when, and why*

We can use this but that is quite different that having a total overview of
our activities attached to "why" (called goal or why ). Again the purpose
of this is to have a total overview, which format you want to choose, does
it matter to me as long everything is in one sheet and not individual ones
;-)

Cheers

Johanna

--