[Owasp-board] Budget Strategic Goals and Deliverables 2017

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Thu Nov 10 19:09:09 UTC 2016

Johanna,

This seems like a good direction.  I want to make sure that it is also in
line with the process Andrew and Tom P. are using.

Andrew, Tom,

How does this work with how you are mapping out the budgets?

All,

Just a note that the staff is working on their budget frames in a different
process as outlined to them internally by Andrew and Tom.

Thanks,
Matt