[Owasp-board] Petition budget for OWASP Bug Bounty 2016-2017

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:31:44 UTC 2016

At the moment I believe it is only ZAP that is paying any money out.
The change to pay out money has only just been made today so we have not
paid anything out yet.
We will pay $1000 for (just) RCE vulnerabilities in ZAP. There are various
exclusions as detailed on https://bugcrowd.com/owaspzap
The final decision will be made by the ZAP team in conjunction with
bugcrowd.
We are planning on paying for any bounties from the ZAP project funds,
although obviously any help from OWASP would be appreciated :)
If we receive so many valid submissions that we run out of project funds
then we will either need to raise more funds or change the program to
reduce / remove the bounty.

Cheers,

Simon

--