[Owasp-board] MOTION: Allocate up to $500 to Chapters and Projects with balances less than $500

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Nov 10 13:13:40 UTC 2016

>>Until we get a handle on chapter balances and get spending moving, it's
not a good use of OWASP's already limited operational funds. Putting
another $38,848 into 102 chapters, some of whom need $0.03 and some of whom
need $497, without understanding if they have any plans to spend the funds
is simply unwise.

+Andrew

Thats the reason why I asked during the OWASP meeting a report regarding
this part.

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer