[Owasp-board] MOTION: Allocate up to $500 to Chapters and Projects with balances less than $500

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 13:11:06 UTC 2016

Perhaps Tiffany or one of the other staff can get you this information.
The best I have is the "Donation Scoreboard" here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/11acTOmtmBGq6-5CIGsjlEByU8POSGqda0r23VNnhEGQ/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&output=html

This is not just chapters, but projects as well.  And it's impact is on the
smaller chapters and projects who do not have funding or the means to raise
funds themselves.  Think of it as "seed money" to help them get started and
grow.

~josh