[Owasp-board] Fwd: Request for 150K USD seed fund for the OWASP-DevSecCon Summit in April 2017 in the UK

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 02:11:37 UTC 2016

@ Dinis and Seba listen to the board meeting recording/mins., about the
request for over 100k for joint effort with another business.  Based on the
current model it actually falls under a joint-event and would require a
co-marketing agreement and seed-money.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/November_8,_2016 (when link is available)

You guys have been board members you know what it is like to have something
vague on the agenda a motion to approve money and questions from attendees
members of the public, staff and board on the submission.  Without anyone
from your team to speak to the initiative or a staff member or board member
briefed it unfortunately gets pushed and without a motion, a second or a
vote to make it happen.

So that it can be approved by a majority vote (4) people for 2017 would
someone from your team who is going to LEAD the effort answer questions and
be available on the 30th?

Would that person be Francois or one of you guys?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/francoisraynaud

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from