[Owasp-board] Permission to create exceptions to committees 2.0

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 01:42:22 UTC 2016

PS: Would be great to build more of the Education Partners, and engage
them. My discussions with academics starting cybersecurity programs, and
there have been quite a few, have expressed a need for these types of
partnerships, and they are looking for quality open curriculum, as well. A
great niche for OWASP.