[Owasp-board] Permission to create exceptions to committees 2.0

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 01:40:03 UTC 2016

Hi Tom, Yes, this is very much what I heard Andrew describe in our meeting,
and discussions with others who actually attended the meetings. So, in any
case, a good idea to try to socialize some of these, and incorporate into
the Education Committee. It is not set in stone, since OWASP as an
"innovative" organization is capable of adapting to the members' needs and
preferences, as well. Worth discussing in our next Education Committee
meeting. I don't think that it makes sense to build "silos" at OWASP, when
the mission is the opposite, do not want to see staff, leadership, or
members building silos, regardless. Best wishes, Bev