[Owasp-board] Permission to create exceptions to committees 2.0

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 01:35:02 UTC 2016

IMHO
With the outline that we worked on prior,
https://www.owasp.org/images/6/6b/OWASP_Blue_Book-Educational_Institutions.pdf
we should encourage this!

Would also be useful to hold a academia virtual / in-person session with
our existing liaisons regionally around the world!   Hosted at a university
member location.

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from