[Owasp-board] Permission to create exceptions to committees 2.0

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 01:26:42 UTC 2016

Since I've taught at two US Universities and am an Adjunct professor at the
University of Texas (though not teaching currently), this exception makes
total sense to me.

I've done both commercial training and academic instruction and, while the
subject matter may be the same, how it is consumed by the trainer vs
professor is COMPLETELY different.

For people in academia, there's a definite and strong preference for work
from other academics so this seems like a very reasonable request.

For what its worth, I find this exception acceptable.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP AppSec Pipeline Lead