[Owasp-board] Permission to create exceptions to committees 2.0

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 00:13:09 UTC 2016

Hi Tiffany, Thank you. At the Education Committee, there have been
discussions about what you describe, and more. What you outline is
included, but also there are participants interested in creating open
source curriculum resources for academic organizations, as well. We have a
number of active academics interested, actively attending and participating
so far. I think that the committee will refine their activities in their
meetings, as they go forward. But in our next meeting, sounds like we
should clarify some of these details, since it sounds like there is some
confusion about that. I think that the Education Committee should discuss
and weigh in, regardless. Best wishes, Bev