[Owasp-board] Update on the initiative to committee process

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 00:08:07 UTC 2016

Hi Tiffany, Thanks - closer, but not quite - Actually, it was a request to
remain an initiative, continue as it is, and not convert to a committee. In
the meantime, when there is will to create an Industry Committee - we'll
submit that request, but at this time, there are only 3 people interested
in an OWASP Industry Committee. Maybe a future time, but for now OWASP NNI
Initiative is doing good work with our small team of 3 to 6 team members.
We would like to continue with it, and our related KBAPM Project. (And not
convert to a Committee 2.0 framework at this time.) Thank you, best wishes,
Bev