[Owasp-board] Update on the initiative to committee process

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Nov 8 23:44:43 UTC 2016

Hello all, Just to clarify that the OWASP NNI Initiative did not "decline
to convert" to an Initiative. In fact, the OWASP NNI Initiative requested
to remain an active Initiative since it operates very well as an Initiative
and would not really "fit" the Committee 2.0 model. Sorry for any
mis-communication. Feel free to contact me for any details. Thank you. Best
wishes, Bev