[Owasp-board] Fwd: Request for 150K USD seed fund for the OWASP-DevSecCon Summit in April 2017 in the UK

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Tue Nov 8 20:32:44 UTC 2016

Seba,

Is there someone attending the board meeting that can speak to this in more
detail?

In general, I like the idea.  I have questions ...

   1. How many people do we expect to reach for the investment?
   2. What would be the outcome?
   3. What kind of organizational (events) support are you hoping for?

As someone who was never part of the previous summits, I wonder if they are
as open and inclusive as we would need them to be to justify almost 10% of
our yearly budget to fund it.

I definitely want to hear more - great work!

Thanks,
Matt