[Owasp-board] Fwd: Request for 150K USD seed fund for the OWASP-DevSecCon Summit in April 2017 in the UK

Tobias Gondrom tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Nov 8 20:13:15 UTC 2016

I support this initiative.

This would be good to do!

Best, Tobias

From: owasp-board-bounces+tobias.gondrom=owasp.org at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-board-bounces+tobias.gondrom=owasp.org at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Seba
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 09:17
To: Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
Cc: dinis <dinis at owasp.org>; OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>; Francois <francois at devseccon.com>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] Fwd: Request for 150K USD seed fund for the OWASP-DevSecCon Summit in April 2017 in the UK

hi,

I have added this as an extra topic on the agenda:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/November_8,_2016

In the coming weeks I will create a detailed budget plan together with the team and Andrew/Laura.

At this state we are looking for the approval under the condition that a detailed budget will be provided by the next board call.

Available for questions on Skyp/mobile in the coming days.

I will not be able to join the call, as it will be midnight for me then ...

Kind regards,

Seba

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 9:52 PM Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org <mailto:michael.coates at owasp.org> > wrote:

Acknowledged. We've got it now via the thread history.

The correct list is

OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org <mailto:owasp-board at lists.owasp.org> >

In a previous email you sent it to a defunct owasp.org <http://owasp.org>  address that I believe was created as part of gmail. I don't recall why.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>

OWASP Global Board

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:40 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org <mailto:seba at owasp.org> > wrote:

Got an email that this is the correct email address?
Weird, as I already sent this to the email below.
Can hou confirm reception of this email?

Thx!
Seba