[Owasp-board] Fwd: Request for 150K USD seed fund for the OWASP-DevSecCon Summit in April 2017 in the UK

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Nov 7 08:17:16 UTC 2016

hi,

I have added this as an extra topic on the agenda:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/November_8,_2016

In the coming weeks I will create a detailed budget plan together with the
team and Andrew/Laura.
At this state we are looking for the approval under the condition that a
detailed budget will be provided by the next board call.

Available for questions on Skyp/mobile in the coming days.
I will not be able to join the call, as it will be midnight for me then ...

Kind regards,

Seba