[Owasp-board] OWASP Supporter logo

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Thu Mar 31 16:42:00 UTC 2016

How about we see which of these our paid Corporate Members like best? I can
send this to them today and ask that they provide their input no later than
next Friday, April 8.

Any objections?

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*
*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
*Bel Air, MD  21014*
*USA*
*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *

*Give back and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us at AppSecEU 2016 <http://2016.appsec.eu> in Rome, Italy & at
AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org> in Washington, DC!  Information
on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *