[Owasp-board] Compliance committee?

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Mar 31 09:45:25 UTC 2016

Thank you Martin

Hi Fiona, Bil and Richard (sorry for forgetting you!). I'll send through my
contact under separate cover. I believe Kate has also been approached by
this individual.

As a background task, can we please get a confidential system set up like
Tom suggested that feeds directly to your inboxes? I think that's something
that is a good use of our SalesForce know how.

thanks,
Andrew