[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Supporter logo

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:43:58 UTC 2016

Funny how we all have different ideas about this. FWIW, I liked page 2
the best, followed by page 1,
and last by page 3.

My reason for liking page 2 the best was because exactly why Bil
pointed out...that
the images on page 2 evoked a "Keep out! Do NOT enter!" sign which I thought
was completely appropriate for for security as it reminded me of OWASP's charter
of helping to keep the bad guys out. Sort of like OWASP apply access
control: Keep out!

-kevin

--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.