[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Supporter logo

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Mar 29 21:24:07 UTC 2016

Thank you for the mark-ups for OWASP Logos to be used for members that
support OWASP Foundation as a authorized logo.  I like page (3) the
best of the ones submitted.

I would suggest an alternative design however that is the OWASP Logo
with the bezel with the Year and Supporting Member keeping it simply
or as a alternative option for those that want to use it

https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_brand_usage_rules#tab=IDENTITY

Personally I like where this is going giving members (individuals,
academia, businesses and governments) something to SHOW support and
membership of OWASP Foundation authorized and approved. (any other use
of OWASP logo would be unauthorized)

They can then apply it to anything they want to show support no restrictions.

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors
(d) 973-506-9304

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org