[Owasp-board] O'Reilly

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Mar 25 20:42:22 UTC 2016

And one more note on O'Reilly after further consideration.

O'Reilly (while being a commercial entity) is all about spreading high
quality technical knowledge (and not about selling products beyond their
books). I'm a lot more likely put more of our resources into partnering
with them than I was originally.

Aloha,
Jim