[Owasp-board] Brand Usage Guidelines

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Mar 24 18:10:28 UTC 2016

Martin,

I think this is a good analysis of the situation and I agree with you.
If Dr. D is still not pleased with this, then I think the abuse case
should be looked at by the board upon request. But overall, I like the
idea of "we support OWASP" badges like this and encourage folks to use
them - as long as they are not directly implying that OWASP endorses
them. :)

Aloha,
Jim