[Owasp-board] Brand Usage Guidelines

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Thu Mar 24 14:28:30 UTC 2016

That is exactly how I saw it. But we did make a small revision to the branding guidelines and would love to hear feedback.  We suggested text stating that the logo is OWASP IP and permission to use does not constitute a sale. Dirk is correct that we can't police every instance of misuse. There is not a lot we can do if an incidence goes unreported, but at least we can address those that do have a clear violation.

Regarding compliance, is there any public or internal record of compliance decisions we can reference when this kind of complaint comes up?

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation