[Owasp-board] Brand Usage Guidelines

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Wed Mar 23 20:57:34 UTC 2016

Hi josh.  The short answer is we have made 2 update to the wiki guideline
language, and Norden has a third update change pending.

The red line of that recommended update is on the branding page 'discussion
page'.

@Noreen,  please take lead to expand on this short answer, AND take
proactive steps to get community feedback then approval of this next set of
changes.

Thanks Paul