[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 20:26:01 UTC 2016

I think it is pretty clear. Find out what kinds of developer events people
are going to, have a presence at these events, learn how they are reaching,
teaching and communicating with the developer community, Then "design an
outreach program" part takes into consideration what we learned. I think
the last part is what Johanna is interested in and can be developed at a
local chapter level or via virtual trainings. But we want to do a little
research first to find out how to engage developers and where our message
fits.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation