[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 20:19:19 UTC 2016

Johanna,

I pulled these bullets from the Board strategy document which was included
on Kelly's original posts:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Strategic_Goals

Strategy includes goals, actions and metrics. Creating a survey is one
action we developed to address the goal. They are a way to measure our
community's potential reach, but are just (one) part of the strategy. There
is and will be more than just a survey involved in fulfilling this strategy.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation