[Owasp-board] O'Reilly

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Mar 19 12:20:02 UTC 2016

Great stuff outreach is good and O'Reilly has been good to OWASP chapters
with free books for those that ask and the plan around that global effort

Will be interesting to also review the results of the conference survey
Kelly did from the general mailing lists and rank them

--

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from