[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Membership

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Thu Mar 17 11:26:41 UTC 2016

Don't know if you added this, but I'd like to add:

What can we do to boost OWASP volunteers as opposed to members?

> Membership - why do many chapters have a $0 balance for memberships when
they have members (ajv)
On this point, well many of the chapters are in 3rd world countries. I am
from South Africa for example
and the economical situation is not very good here at the moment.
I think we should be glad we have chapters in 3rd world countries as
opposed to having nothing.

Also you can run a chapter on little or no funds if you have enough
enthusiasm!

Hooray for all the chapters in 3rd world countries!

Regards.
Timo