[Owasp-board] Reschedule 4/20 Board Meeting?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Mar 11 19:46:35 UTC 2016

While we are on the topic, I am also scheduled to speak at the NG Security
Summit here in Austin on Wednesday, May 18th.  I will be unable to make
that Board meeting either.  I apologize for the difficulty in scheduling,
it's atypical for me, but I've had these items on my schedule since long
before the meetings were scheduled for these dates.

~josh