[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OMB Draft Released: Federal Source Code Policy: Introduction for Public Comment

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Fri Mar 11 13:39:17 UTC 2016

Thank you Andrew, We already have a working group where we discuss this
sort of thing, everyone is welcome to discuss at OWASP NNI Initiative:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NNI_Initiative . Do you think we need
yet another. Or we also have working draft for the OWASP Industry
Initiative / Committee 2.0 still in the works. Should we finalize /
formalize that? Our next meeting is in May, but we can schedule something
this month, if there is interest. Best wishes, Bev